Back on track. I am soooo sick of being stuck at 210…I really am. This week I pushed myself to get back into my morning routine. The weather is changing, it is getting colder and there have been more showers than usual but I did not let that stop me. My new matra is “f$#K 210”, I really need to bust this plateau or else I am going to be forever mad at the scale.
This week I went to Creve Couer park for the first time. The trail is 3.74 miles and when I started, I thought I was just going to walk. I started jogging about a 1K into it and kept going for 8K. It made it my fasted 10K ever at 1 hour and 24 minutes. I seem to remember setting a goal for 1hour and 15 minutes by my birthday and after that run, that goal is more within reach than I ever thought possible. So even though I very discouraged by the scale, I want to get strong enough to run a 10K in 1:15:00 by December 16…
In Summary,
Weight: 210.8
Distance: 17.86 miles
# of active days: 5

No comments:
Post a Comment