The mess with the scale has started again; my weight has been going up and up. At this rate I will not meet the goal of being under 200 by Thanksgiving. I did take the rest of the month to recondition my body and then start to get ready for more intense workouts.
The other thing is that since I have been going to the gym, I have been able to work out on the elliptical and that does not show on the mileage that I have run. I want to keep on with my running even though I have more cross-training options with the gym. I think cross-training will help bust the plateau and it will really be good for my muscles. I have always had it easy working on the elliptical; it gets my heart rate going while being easy on my knees too. I did join the 100km challenge with the Nike plus ladies. To be honest I will be glad if I finish with 80kms and that it really because I am doing other activities at the gym.
In Summary,
Weight: 206.4lbs
Distance: 5.6 miles
#of active days: 3

No comments:
Post a Comment