This week our little Jr turned 5….5. I can’t believe it. I am the mother of a 5 year old. So amazing; birthdays are a time of reflection and boy, has it been a journey. The journey of parenthood has frankly been the biggest thing to happen to me ever. We had a birthday party for the little guy and he really enjoyed himself.
This week I also tried a spin class. My butt hurt so badly for days afterwards and for some reason I did not get as much of a sweat out of it. Maybe next time I try it, I should dress warmer and check out another trainer that may have a more challenging routine. After the birthday party and pigging out on pizza I had to HAM at the gym on Sunday. I did an hour on the elliptical and 10 minutes on the Stairmaster. That Stairmaster is the business, I was huffing and puffing through it all. I think I have found the “kick-in-the-butt” routine. I also want to focus on doing more weight training, I managed to get that done twice this week and I think that helped knock some pounds off.
In Summary,
Weight: 203.2lbs
Distance: 11.1 miles
#of active days: 4


No comments:
Post a Comment