The hustle and bustle of the holidays kept me from updating my blog and also reduced my accountability. I ate and ate, worked out a little and ofcourse I paid for it. I will not dismiss some of the accomplishments I made during the first 9 months of my journey. I am definitely more active and I ran a 10K in an hour and 8 minutes. I also lost 44 pounds (gained some again but that is another story). I am a little disappointed that I turned 30 while still in the 200s, no need to mop about it, just keep chugging on.
Weight on 12/20/2013: 206lbs
So now that it’s 2014, I have new goals;
1) Long term- Lose 41 pounds by Sep 20. I am going to focus on 10lbs goals as I go.
a. 11lbs by Mar 20
b. 10lbs by May 20
c. 10lbs by July 20
d. 10lbs by Sep 20.
2) Drink more water
3) Run 3 10K races
4) Be active 4-5 days a week
5) Do more weight training
6) Try something new every 6 weeks.
7) Work out with IJ more.
2013 was a good for me in fitness, 2014 will be better. I also made goals with Debra, so I will check up with her more to help with the accountability. On Monday January 6th, I am going to be starting Insanity. I really wanted to do this work out for so longest time and finally someone sent it to me so I cannot wait. I will be blogging on my weekly progress and let’s hope I will be just as excited in a month, lol!



No comments:
Post a Comment