The first week of January means the gyms are packed with people with a lot of New Year’s resolutions. While I have no shame in admitting that I am one of those people, I just can’t get myself to the gym. Combine that with below zero temperatures and I am not getting out of the house. So, I finally started doing Insanity. I have really been looking forward to doing this program for why; I am really not sure why because it is a narcissistic move I tell you. It has been a slow start but I am really hoping that I will be able to do a lot better.
One thing I noticed is that I have ZERO upper body strength, none whatsoever. I cannot do a push up to save my life. As much as I am sure I will have no strength for it. I am going to do my workouts in the morning and after work, try the Level 1 drills until I can do them better.
I clearly gained some weight over the holidays but I have new measurements, definitely in the wrong direction but no use in crying over spilled milk.
Hip - 48.5in
Chest – 42.75in
Thigh – 28.5in
Arm – 13in
Let’s see of Shaun T can get some of those inches off. My goals are, 2.75inches off the chest, 6 inches on waist and 7.5inches on hips!
I am going to try to run as much as I can though, I actually miss it and I don’t want to lose momentum. I am not sure when I will be able to fit the gym in but I will try. I am sure I will need the sauna quite a bit more now. I can’t wait until the snow melts and the temperature gets up to 50 degrees so I can start running outside again.


No comments:
Post a Comment