I am getting so burned out with Insanity it’s not even funny. I think I am going through a lot this week with that time of the month approaching and changing my diet. I realized that maybe my hard mashona body won’t be positively responsive to the 5 meals a day thing and I decided to cut out most carbs from my diet. I will stick with my whole wheat bagel breakfasts and brown rice for lunch but no carbs at night. I will also be staying away from soda, candy and sugar in my coffee.
This week the scale started going back down, just enough to get me back to my original weight. I hope to see bigger changes next week though. I am actually starving even though I am still eating 1500 calories. I am going to work hard to finish this week and get ready for recovery week, which I hear is not recovery at all. I also ordered a heart rate monitor that both IJ and I can use to see just how hard we are working.
Weight - 208.6lbs
This week the scale started going back down, just enough to get me back to my original weight. I hope to see bigger changes next week though. I am actually starving even though I am still eating 1500 calories. I am going to work hard to finish this week and get ready for recovery week, which I hear is not recovery at all. I also ordered a heart rate monitor that both IJ and I can use to see just how hard we are working.
Weight - 208.6lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment