I can't believe our little Ishe is already 10 months old. He is such a little riot it's amazing. He may be the smallest person in our house but definitely the biggest personality. He loves to dance and I think he is going to be the musical one.....
I am now in the 3rd week of Insanity. At the end of the 2nd week I felt like death, I don't even know how I got through it. Insanity has to be the 2nd traumatic thing I have done to my body, pregnancy/delivery being the 1st. The program was me doing jumps, kicks and squats that even my 5 year old cannot do. There are some rotations that are easier and some have become harder. Particularly anything that involves push-ups, I am finally learning how to do real push-ups and they are really hard on my shoulders right now. I have to pace myself to avoid injury.
I finally measured myself and these were the results.
Chest – 41.75inches (-0.75)
Waist – 35.5inches (-2.5)
Thigh – 29 inches (+0.5)
Weight – 210lbs (+1.2)
I am really disappointed by the number on the scale but I think the 2.5inches lost on my waist speaks volumes. So I am discouraged but not enough to quit the program. I can’t believe that I gained in my thighs and hips. You can see that my butt is a little higher though so again I figured that is a good thing.
I also did the 2nd fit test today. I have really improved and at this rate, if I can just perfect my form for all the rotations at the same pace, I will be good. I even attempted those gaudy push-up jacks. How does Shaun T come up with this craziness? The other thing to note this week is the double work-out on Wednesday. The first one was on Saturday and even though I tried to prepare myself mentally when the time came, it was worse than I imagined. So this week, it happens again on Wednesday, I am not sure what I can do to prepare myself for those c-sit exercises.
I can’t believe IJ lost 2 pounds already; he weighs in Thursday so we will see his progress. I am really impressed that he is sticking to it. Makes feel like we can conquer the world!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment