First day of Month 2 of Insanity……Dear Lord, please guide me through. Just when I thought Shaun T’s shenanigans could not get any worse, the first day with Max Interval circuit was filled with a bunch of modified moves from month 1 and all I can say is WOW. I found myself telling IJ how I finally learned how to do a suicide jump and I can actually spring back without walking my feet forward, then I saw “side suicide jumps” lol. This is really going to be interesting!
I totally kicked ass on the FIT test; in fact, I am not sure just how much better I can do after that. I imagine one or two more of everything will be fine. Not only did I finish strong on the FIT test, I actually was not too exhausted to do the Max Interval Circuit. My endurance is much much better. This week will really be more about learning the rotations. While some of the exercises are familiar, there is a lot of new things in these workouts.
I lost just one pound this week. After reading the forums about losing weight in the recovery week, I was hoping to see crazy numbers but that did not happen. Funny enough I read more forums that said the big drop came at week 6-7, lol. I guess we will see. I have lost some inches. It amazes me with all those hip flexors and hip burners, my thighs are not budging, I don’t understand that. I am starting to feel like a ninja just for doing this so I am determined to see it through to day 63.
Chest: 40.5in (-2.25)
Upper chest: 37in (-1)
Waist: 34.25in (-3.75)
Hip: 46.5in (-2)
Thigh: 28.25in (-0.5)
Arm: 12.25 (-0.75)
Weight: 203.4lbs.
I don’t know why I just can’t break 200; IJ says the extra 3 pounds are on my head because I am so hard headed, lol. I will give it 2 weeks, so starting week 8; I should be at least 199.8lbs. I am going to give it my all and watch what I eat.


No comments:
Post a Comment