Goal Countdown

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

10M- Week 3, Insanity W5 (W)

I am finally in the core cardio and recovery week. I was excited about this coming week because I was tired of the jumping, guess what, there is more jumping in this workout too. On Monday I really was not amused, it was not hard, I was annoyed. Tuesday was a lot better, I think I actually like the workout, lol.


The recovery week has my heart rate in Z3 and Z4 which would be more of the fat burning zone. I am hoping to see more changes on the scale because of that. Last week, the scale finally budged. I actually dropped 4 pounds in one week. I know those results are not typical but if by some miracle I drop 2-3 pounds a week for the rest of the program, I would be VERY happy. I am really starting to see some changes on my body, I did not measure this week but I am sure I lost a few more inches. My clothes fit a little loosely now.

On another note, I think IJ is down with an injury. He has been complaining about his knees, his thumb and his shoulders. Although I really want him to stick with it, I think he probably needs to rest to avoid further injury.

I have been able to cut out sugar from my diet. No more candy, sugar in my coffee and I will try to stay away from those juices in the fridge, lol. I think changing what I was eating is helping me with the scale. Unfortunately, it is not helping me with the breastfeeding. I am trying to drink more and more water but it is not helping. Anyway, the struggle continues!

Weight 204.8lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment