Goal Countdown

Friday, August 16, 2013

4M- Week 4 Birthday week. (W)

This week was a tricky one for me. This is the week were my vacation started and nothing good comes from laying on the couch all day. To make matters worse, IJ was out of town so I did not have someone to watch the kids so I could go for my runs. I did make it to the basement and got the Gazelle out for some indoor walking. This really did help to get me somewhat active. I also made sure I was not bingeing since I did not have my run.


All seemed well because I finally got on the scale for IJ’s birthday. I made it to 210lbs which was my revised goal for his birthday. I really wanted to be below 200 but that’s okay. That is my goal for September 30th….so its on, I want to lose 11 pounds in 7 weeks. It can be done!

In summary

Weight: 210.6

Distance: 16.87 miles

# of active days: 5



No comments:

Post a Comment