This week has been a recovery week.I have been behind on my goal of 80 miles and I have been trying to catch up. It turned out to be the most number of miles I have done in a week. That being said, I added 2 pounds on the scale. Uggghhh, so annoying. While everyone kept telling me that I am probably gaining muscle and it may be true, I am really annoyed by it. Now I have to lose 13 pounds in 6 weeks which is really a stretch. I really need to find time in my schedule to add strength training to my workouts. IJ has suggested that I wake him up in the morning so he can help me with the weights. I guess I could try that but since I wake up at 5:30am already, when will I have time for that? Maybe after my August Challenge is over, I can reduce my running route to 2.5 miles/ 3x week which I can do in less than 30 minutes and do 15-20 minutes of strength training. That would be a good goal for September.
I also noticed that I am now addicted to before/after pictures. I keep looking at old pictures of me trying to see the difference in my body. I must admit, while I see some change, I can’t help but feel like it is not enough. Clearly I still have a long way to go. I am down to my post-Jr weight which means I still have to get to my pre-Jr weight.
I am now 5 months through my 9on9off journey. I am really glad that I have been able to keep active for this long. I only have 4 months left and I am excited to see what the end product (mwa) will be. I have been obsessing over my weight and weighing myself constantly has been demoralizing so I asked IJ to hide the scales in the house. My next weigh in will be on September 30th….I am going to work very hard to get under 200…
In summary
Weight: 212.0
Distance: 23.67 miles
# of active days: 4



No comments:
Post a Comment