Finally, the scale moved. Imagine my excitement when I got on the scale and I had actually dropped some pounds. I think the plateau is over and I am 8 pounds away from my short term goal. I thought my eyes were deceiving me for a moment but no, it’s true. I double checked today and it is still going down. Looks like my half plate of vegetables is working already, yay. To be honest, I really didn’t do so well once the weekend came but baby steps, the fridge is stocked up with vegetable and so this ought to be better. I received my order of Fenugreek and have been taking it. Hopefully I will see an increase in my milk supply soon.
I clearly and losing the weight completely differently this time around. I don’t know if it’s because of my childbearing hips but the last time I neared 200lbs, I was already squeezing into a size 12. This time, there is almost no noticeable difference in my size 14 jeans. I am really hoping for a significant transformation of my body, especially my shoulders. I still think I look like a linebacker. I will keep going at it and hopefully one day, I will get the look I am hoping for.
In Summary,
Weight: 207
Distance: 15.1 miles
# of active days: 5

No comments:
Post a Comment