Goal Countdown

Friday, October 18, 2013

6M- Week 4...Reset. (W,G)

This week I knew the scale was going to be tough on me because of Jalapeno Fest 4. Traci hosted this amazing food party and boy, I went crazy. I ate too much and drank too much and the scale reminded me of that. That being said, I was able to run my longest run, 8 miles. I ran 6 of those miles. I thought I would have blisters when I took of my shoes but I survived it.


This week coming up will be damage control. I set myself back to 8 pounds to the goal but no wahala, it will be fine. IJ and I have challenged ourselves to be 6 pounds lighter by Thanksgiving which is 175lbs for him and 198lbs for me. As much as I was not a good girl, I looked good. I found this old picture from our trip to Washington DC for a side by side. Granted it was not the best picture but it did make me feel good about my progress!

In Summary,

Weight: 206
Distance: 17.4 miles
# of active days: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment