The struggle continues for sure.
I am so glad that I am finally out of the slump. I managed to lose another 3 pounds this week and it feels awesome. I am 5 pounds away from 199. This is so exciting; I sure hope that I don’t stall before I make it to that mark. Adding more vegetables has been helping cut the calories I was consuming and I am getting stronger as my 5K runs don’t take as much out of me anymore. I also started taking Fenugreek to help me with making milk and though I have not seen a big increase, I am glad Ishe is not as hungry lately.
This week I had some pain in right hip, I thought it was my new Asics and had to rest for 2 days. I did get back on the pavement and the pain was a lot better. I need to take advantage of the heating pad, extra stretches and switch up my running shoes.
In an effort to mix up my workouts, I brought out the Kinect Zumba game. I had really missed it and did the routine like I had been doing it forever. I am going to be doing that as my evening workout. There are 20 minute and 45 minute sessions so I am going to mix up the 20 minute beginner classes for the next 10 days and then move on to the intermediate sessions. Hopefully, this will help shed some inches in the places that I need to lose.
In Summary,
Weight: 204
Distance: 16.25 miles
# of active days: 5


No comments:
Post a Comment