This week little Ishe will be 3 months old. I cant believe our little 6lb baby is already twice his birth weight and is still nursing like a lion cub. The boy love his milk. We all had a nasty cold that really kept me under the weather for the whole week. I did manage to get out and walk 5 days out of the week, .
The other amazing thing that happened is that I finally moved the maternity jeans out of my drawers. It is so refreshing to actually start wearing my old clothes, some which I couldnt even fit before I got pregnant. I even managed to squeeze into my skinny jeans with room to breathe and ofcourse had to take a picture to prove it.
Clearly those 2 little boys did a number to my hips but I am starting to look like a female again lol. The scale was not so kind to me as I weighed in at 219lbs again, 219.2 to be exact. I lost about 0.6lbs. On the upside it means that my dip under 100kgs was not a fluke, its actually legit. Having hit the 12 week mark post partum, it is time to start adding some weight training and ab workouts. Today I did something I had never done before. I jogged the full 2.43 miles of my longer morning route.
Being that I finished in about 37 minutes, which is actually longer than my last run on this route, it is time to scratch my 1.9miles route altogether. As long as I wake up at 5:45am, I can be back home by 6:30am to get ready for work. My legs are really getting stronger and walking has become such a big part of my day. I have noticed that I have so much more energy. I am actually able to take the kids out of the house and not just lay on the couch all day. Hopefully this week will be better and I can actually see some real change on the scale!
So in summary,
Weight: 219.2lbs
Distance: 14.34 miles
#Active days: 5



No comments:
Post a Comment