The scale was not so kind though. I weighed in at exactly 220lbs this morning. It looks like I had a little bit more mileage than the previous week, my workouts have been consistent so there really should be no reason for the weight gain. I also asked Chipo to do the 30 day Ab and Squat challenge and we are on Day 4. It is going to be a real challenge to go through it all but I am determined. I also think being that Ishe didnt breastfeed before I got on the scale, I had some milk weight on me. I am not too worried about the scale because I had so many small victories like loose fitting clothes and really high energy. My belly is visibly smaller too. I even went to Old Navy and tried on size 14 jeans, comfortably. I also completed my last Nike goal of doing 64 miles in 4 weeks. I set a new goal to get 18000 Nike fuel points. While I am not sure how those are calculated, I do know that the more I run/walk, the more points I get.
This week I want to see some change on the scale. I also want to come up with a list of reasons why my weight loss goals have stalled in the past and what I will be doing differently.
In summary,
Weight: 220lbs
Distance: 15.08 miles
#Active days: 6




No comments:
Post a Comment