Goal Countdown

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy 3 months Ishe...


Today our lil munchkin is 3 months old. Time goes by so fast when you are in love, it was just yesterday that we met our 6lb 10oz bundle of joy. He already has a strong personality. What is really amazing to watch is how big brother Jr loves his little brother. I cant wait to see how Ishe relates to him. I have a feeling they will be best buds.

This week has had its challenges as I joined a Whatsapp group with my former high school classmates. The one thing everyone could talk about is how much weight I have gained. I was really hurt by one comment but the more I thought about it, the more I realised that these people dont know me or care about my well being. I have the people in my life who love and care for me and only their opinions should matter.

Today all marks the 30 day mark before Andrea's wedding. While I am definitely fitting the dress better, I could do a little better. So I asked Chipo to do the 30 day Ab and Squat challenge. The numbers are definitely intimidating but its only 30 days, what's the worst that can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment