This week I was able to get active everyday. I also tried to keep up with the 30 day Ab and squat challenge. Earlier in the week I could barely walk, I had to lean on the sink in order to use the tiolet. It did get better at the end of the week. Even my abs were not burning as much. I am seeing a difference on my belly, I have gone from looking 5 months pregnant to 3 months, lol. I also saw some change on the scale too. I was really hoping to be losing bigger numbers but not so much. Today I weighed in at 217.6lbs. I was hoping to be at 200 by IJ's birthday but unless I detox or something, it is not going to happen. We will just see how far I get up until then.
In summary
Weight: 217.6lbs
Distance: 18.8 miles
#Active days: 7


No comments:
Post a Comment