The past week has been a really challenging week mentally and physically. Work has been spiralling out of control and we took a financial hit which threw everything at home out of balance. These are the issues that really hinder my weigthloss and more importantly, raise my blood pressure. I really need to look into some stress management exercises. One thing I did not realize is how stress affects production of breastmilk. When I am upset, the milk does come out: it hinders let down. This highlights the importance of mental health in my overall well being. I cannot ignore it and it has to be addressed. Pounding on the pavement helps a little...lol.
Andrea's wedding was this is weekend and I had so much fun. The bride looked so amazing and she braved that heat in her fabulous blinged out gown. I was really looking forward to this wedding and the fact that it was exactly 4 months from the day I had Ishe made it more of a milestone. I really wanted to look good and I knew for a while that I was wearing the dress I wore to Shorai's wedding and I wanted a really drastic before and after picture and I got one...yay me. The change was so noticeable I actually posted it on the FIT group on Facebook.
Even though I am sure the scale does not support me, I really enjoyed receiving the compliments and now I am looking forward to the actual 9 month check-in. I would really like an even better before/after/after picture...
I also managed to stay away from the scale as promised. I hope I can see progress without the scale. I am sure if I stay active I will be fine. I managed to complete the challenge to get 18K Nike fuel points, I really had to sweat to get that done because of the few days I skipped in the middle. But I did it. I am going to wait until August 1st to start a new goal. I am thinking increasing pace???? We will see.
In Summary
Weight: n/a
Distance: 19.84 miles
#Active days: 6Distance: 19.84 miles




No comments:
Post a Comment