This last weekend was a serious derailment of my fitness goals; we went to the lake for the holiday weekend and between the barbeque and poolside drinks, I completely obliterated the maximum number of calories to be consumed. I completely over-indulged and I am already regretting it.
Other than the over-eating, I found myself in a group of women who were so much smaller than me, made me feel like I had not made any progress at all in my weight loss. I just kept thinking, how would I felt if I was still 240lbs as opposed to 220lbs? It was hard but I had my kids to focus on and we got through it. Now they are planning a trip to Miami in March and I really hope I can go and be at least 50lbs lighter.
For now I am staying away from the scale. I definitely feel so much bigger and I want to improve my diet and stop snacking. I am back to running but it is amazing how my muscles quickly became tense just after 4 days of no exercise. I also want to look into joining the gym, IJ has been feeling like he is so unfit and I think it will be good for both of us to hit the gym since the heat is really taking a toll on me.
In summary
Weight: 218.4lbs
Distance: 9.4 miles
#Active days: 4

No comments:
Post a Comment