Goal Countdown

Friday, July 19, 2013

3M- Week 5 (W)


Last week has really been about damage control and it is amazing how easily I derailed myself. It is clear that my short term goal is out of reach but I still have to take it one day at a time. My physical appearance is not changing at all and that is really discouraging. I have to keep reminding myself that it is 9 months on, 9 months off but my need to instant gratification really takes over. I was able to shed those extra pounds I gained over the holiday and get back in the workout routine.


I have not been able to stay off the scale like I said I would. I just wanted to make sure that I was making progress. Now that I know I am, my next weigh in will be on IJ's birthday, 08/12/2013.

In Summary,

Weight: 216.8lbs
Distance: 16.95 miles
#Active days: 5


No comments:

Post a Comment